1.4
Additional Fees

I have been a client of Swiss global group based in Geneva for over 2 years.My adviser was Paul Kavanagh.

He encouraged me to transfer my assets into an offshore bond with old mutual and invested a large proportion of the assets into structured investments. I have only recently found out that these products generate large commissions that I was unaware of and I also cannot get my money back until they mature. I was never told about this and feel really disappointed.

Paul Kavanagh is not someone that I believe can be trusted.Be careful with this company.

Review about: Swiss Global Consulting Investment Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I was recommended Swiss Global by a friend I must say my experience with them was second to none . High level of client care and service

I have real concerns about this company.I’ve tried to do some digging into he backgrounds of Paul Kavanagh and stuart hamon and it’s very worrying.

I can not validate their qualifications and despite claiming to be a lord, stuart hamon does not appear on any peerage lists.

I believe that both guys are confidence tricksters that are stringing a lot of good people along.It’s a real shame.

Paul Kavanagh is a con man with a massive ego who is only out for himself.He was recently declared bankrupt (check out the monetas website) and he doesn't pay his staff fairly.

Clients are also overcharged without their knowledge.poor company.

I worked for these guys as swiss global consulting, what a bunch of crooks. no respect for clients and very greedy business. Steer well clear of this company

I am client of their trust company and wasn’t informed of the charges that would be applied to my account for them to manage my money also. I’ve reported them to finma.